It Includes but is not limited to:
- Contractual arrangements.
- Cost negotiations.
- Reach cost targets.
- Analyze and review costs.
- Maintaining accurate costs and BOM’s.
- Analyze and review material.
- Driving material readiness.
- Securing the supply for prototype builds and mass-production.
- Final quality control.
- Final product inspection.
- Factory site audits.
- Ensuring that the manufacturer is capable to fulfill product requirements regarding:
Technology, Quality, Supply, Cost, Environment and Ethics.
Experienced in CE, ROHS, REACH, FCC, Bluetooth Certifications, Molding, Plastic Injection.